Student Credit Card Cell
- Procedure to disburse the student credit card loan amount which is deposited in College Account by BSEFCL
- Student get the message from BSEFCL that your loan Amount is deposited in your college account, then you have to apply for the disbursement of loan amount using below google form link
2. Student must attach the following self attested document in PDF Format
(i) Application to the principal regarding disbursement of your loan amount.
(ii) Your Last Semester Marksheet
(iii) Your Passbook ( Account no. and IFS Code should be visible in your document)
(iv) Proof of loan disbursement from DRCC ( clearly mentioned amount, UTR no., and Date of Transaction)
3. Once college get your application through google form, college will rectify your information and approve the student detail.
4. For the approved student a sheet is prepared and through principal signature this sheet will submitted to the Punjab national bank Dehri-on-Sone for RTGS.
5. Approved student will get the loan amount back in his account through RTGS ( if all the account related detail given by the student is correct.)
6. If any query you may contact Mr. Sudhir Kumar (office Accountant-cum-office incharge student credit card).
Priya Pankaj Kumar
Assistant Professor (CSE)-cum – Faculty incharge Student Credit Card
Sershah Engineering College, Sasaram