1. Educating, Energizing and Elevating the students, for the making of Highly Motivated Professionals, Empowered Engineers for serving the Technology of Tomorrow.
2. Equip our graduates with the knowledge and expertise to contribute significantly to the information industry and to continue to grow professionally.
3. Partner with local, state, national, and international entities in education and research.
1. Are productive professionals in some information technology discipline.
2. Become successful entrepreneurs and managers.
3. Have a broad knowledge and wide range of interests.
4. Are valuable members of their general community.
5. Take a leadership role in their chosen field.